We’re Hiring: Web Developer / Programmer (WordPress)!
Are you a web developer / programmer? Are you a WordPress geek?
Want to be able to work from home in your underwear? PERFECT!
We’re currently looking for a full-time, good web developer / programmer who is specialized in coding web projects (specifically WordPress) to join our small (but solid) team. We do most of our work remotely so your location doesn’t matter, as long as you are committed and deliver awesome work! Below is the selection criteria for this position:
- Male / female, with a degree in technical education from a recognized college or university.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field (academically or professionally)
- Technical competence in:
- HTML and CSS (a must!)
- PHP and MySQL (a must!)
- Knowledge in developing mobile apps is an advantage
- Various Operating Systems
- Good English skills
- Able to work remotely (have all the necessary equipments to work from home) with minimum supervision
- Able to work flawlessly as part of a team as well as individually
- Willing to explore new things and open to new challenges
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send a complete CV along with a link to your online portfolio here. We will contact chosen candidates within a week after we receive the CV for an interview. Note that only chosen / shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There’s no deadline for this one, and we will keep this post open until we have the position filled. So feel free to submit anytime!
Best of luck!